WE ARE ISO 27001 CERTIFIED!
We, at OIP, have always taken our data security seriously. Information security and data protection is a vital part of what we do every day and we do it well. And we can now proudly announce that we have been awarded with the ISO 27001 certification – the highest attainable credibility ranking and internationally recognized standard for information security management.
Achieving and maintaining the ISO 27001 certification is an extensive process. It is a testament to the integrity of our security controls and gives our clients confidence that we can be trusted with their data, especially when handling and managing sensitive information.
ISO 27001 certification is a significant differentiator for OIP and really completes our mission and vision of being an authority in innovative operational solutions and a globally recognized and respected KPO Insurance Solution Provider.
Our certification was supported and confirmed by the Bureau Veritas.
Information Security Policy
Outsource Insurance Professionals is committed to establish, maintain and improve an Information Security Management System that will guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information to our existing and future clients.
Our Information Security Management System is an ongoing cycle of activities, aimed at meeting demands from customers and other interested parties that are related to the information security, in an efficient and reliable manner. That is why the protection of confidentiality, availability and integrity of information is of utmost importance to us, regardless of its form, as well is the commitment to the continuous improvement of the information security management system.
The OIP is committed to the development and maintenance of an Information Security Management System based upon the International Standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
OIP has developed this Information Security Policy to:
- Provide direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements, regulations and legal requirements
- State the responsibilities of staff, contractors and any other individual or organization having access to the OIP information assets
- Establish controls for protecting OIP and customer’s information and information systems against theft, abuse and other forms of harm and loss
- State management intent to support the goals and principles of security in line with business strategy and objectives
- Provide a framework by which the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the OIP information assets can be maintained
- Optimize the management of risks, by preventing and minimizing the impact of Information Security incidents
- Ensure that all breaches of information security are reported, investigated and appropriate action taken where required
- Ensure that supporting ISMS policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continual improvement is maintained to ensure progressive good working practices and procedures
- Ensure information security requirements are regularly communicated to all relevant parties
- Motivate employees to maintain the responsibility for, ownership of and knowledge about information security, in order to minimize the risk of security incidents